Specializing in the bakery, beverage, confectionery, dairy and pharmaceutical industries, you can rely on Jogue to provide or customize the flavor or scent that’s right for you. Jogue’s flavor team works hand-in-hand with clients to respond effectively and efficiently to the evolving needs of consumers.
|1910||Northville Laboratories is established in Northville, Michigan. It quickly gains a reputation as a premier vanilla extract supplier to the dairy, beverage and bakery industries.|
|1981||Jogue Incorporated is established in Detroit, Michigan in the 25,000 square-foot, former Everfresh Juice facility.|
|1991||Jogue acquires Northville Laboratories and its 55,000 square-foot manufacturing facility. It is SQF Level 2 and Organic Certified in 2010.|
|1995||Jogue acquires Western Syrup and its 20,000 square-foot flavor manufacturing facility from J&J Snack Foods in Santa Fe Springs, CA.|
|2006||Jogue constructs an advanced 52,000 square-foot manufacturing and R&D facility in Plymouth, Michigan. It is quickly SQF Level 2 and Organic Certified.|
|2010||Jogue acquires Golden 100 from QCS. Golden 100 manufactures beverage flavors in a 45,000 square-foot facility in Deland, Florida. The acquisition facilitates the company’s access to Central and South American markets.|
|2013||Jogue completes construction of a new state-of-the-art manufacturing and R&D plant in Ontario, California. It is quickly SQF Level 2 and Organic Certified.|
|2015||Jogue completes construction of new Research & Development laboratory at its headquarters in Michigan. With it, a new GCMS for flavor duplication and creation is added to the company’s extensive capabilities.|
Why select Jogue? Here are five great reasons to count on us:
- Quality: Our facilities adhere to the most rigorous standards. All are SQF 2000 Code Level 2 Certified through the Safe Quality Food Institute.
- Price: Our pricing is second to none.
- Service: Our turnaround times are the best in the industry.
- Logistical Excellence: We operate manufacturing facilities across the U.S.A. to optimize lead times and reduce client inventory levels.
- Sustainability: We are committed to preserving the world in which we all live. Our new facilities operate under motion-sensor occupancy and energy-efficient lighting technologies. What’s more, we plan to convert our California plant to 100% solar power by 2016.